Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday, Monday...or Friday's evil brother

Miscellany Monday @ lowercase letters

We had a lovely, peaceful weekend, which translates to it being totally uneventful. I've been struggling with blog topics lately due to the uneventful-ness as of late, therefore, I give you a random list.

1. C and I saw Limitless over the weekend (mainly because Bradley Cooper is yummy) and it was the movie that would.not.end. It was alright, I guess, but it was definitely a renter, not a pay $8 to go see.


2. I finally broke down and got a new iPhone. I was still rocking the 3G version circa 2008, and after it took over an hour to restart, I couldn't take it anymore. Yes, I know Apple and Steve Jobs will unveil a shiny new iPhone this summer and make the iPhone 4 cheaper but I couldn't wait.


3. Does anyone have any ideas how to keep my dog from eating cat poop? Anyone? (My apologies for the gross out this morning) It's a very real problem in my house since the feral cats behind my house have decided my yard is their litter box.


4. Spring Break came and went and I am longing for the time when it was something to look forward to. Now it just means work and getting to schedule appointments for kids actually during the day instead of cramming them in after-school.


5. My town has not been very "up with the times" when it comes to restaurants around here. Ok, really with getting anything to come here is a struggle. When we got a Target (2 years ago...), it was a BIG deal. And we're no small town. A Zaxby's and a Five Guy's Burgers would be amazing in this town.

1 comment:

Lori said...

I hear you on number 5! Hawaii is SO late on getting anything! We are just getting our first bath and body works... we got target last year? no olive garden or applebees :( Ughhhh

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/

(doing a giveaway if you're interested in entering!)

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.