Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Fresh Start, take 2

Well, it's been a while, little blog.  I have been missing it lately, but don't feel like I have all that much to say.  So let's look at a list of what's happened to me since 2011...
  • June 10, 2012 - Got engaged
  • April 6, 2013 - Got married to my best friend in the whole world
  • December 27, 2013 - Severely broke my arm and had to have surgery.  (Still in a cast :( )
That's about the gist of the major happenings.  :)  We also were blessed with a new nephew last August and he's such a sweet little boy.  

I don't know yet how often I'll post or what the posts will consist of, but I'm going to try and keep this up again.  I do know that I'm the happiest I've ever been and excited to see what this chapter of life holds for me.

1 comment:

Ida said...

Welcome back!!! Yay!

Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.