Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
1. C and I saw Limitless over the weekend (mainly because Bradley Cooper is yummy) and it was the movie that would.not.end. It was alright, I guess, but it was definitely a renter, not a pay $8 to go see.
2. I finally broke down and got a new iPhone. I was still rocking the 3G version circa 2008, and after it took over an hour to restart, I couldn't take it anymore. Yes, I know Apple and Steve Jobs will unveil a shiny new iPhone this summer and make the iPhone 4 cheaper but I couldn't wait.
3. Does anyone have any ideas how to keep my dog from eating cat poop? Anyone? (My apologies for the gross out this morning) It's a very real problem in my house since the feral cats behind my house have decided my yard is their litter box.
4. Spring Break came and went and I am longing for the time when it was something to look forward to. Now it just means work and getting to schedule appointments for kids actually during the day instead of cramming them in after-school.
5. My town has not been very "up with the times" when it comes to restaurants around here. Ok, really with getting anything to come here is a struggle. When we got a Target (2 years ago...), it was a BIG deal. And we're no small town. A Zaxby's and a Five Guy's Burgers would be amazing in this town.
Monday, March 14, 2011
1. Netflix - in love
My parents were gracious enough to give us an AppleTV for Christmas and I have used my Netflix subscription to the fullest. (Finally) Lately I've been glued to rewatching Grey's Anatomy from the very beginning. Yes, I've seen every episode but I like to remind myself that Season 1 and the first half of Season 2 were the absolute best.
2. Bradford Pear Trees are the devil
I'm convinced that these beautiful trees are born from the devil. Yes, they're gorgeous to look at and are the first sign of spring around here. However, my allergies and sinuses beg to differ. Which leads me to...
I'm sick and not too happy about it. My head feels like a giant is squeezing it in a vice grip.
Cue Sad Trombone
I've been a super-slacker and haven't run in a week. However, when my head hurts to take two steps, I can't even imagine what running would feel like.
Over the weekend, C and I went to the local university pageant. We had a great time! However, just a word of advice to all contestants...brush up on current events. That's all I'm saying.
Friday, March 11, 2011
Brand new flats. I'm not normally a "bow" person, but I love these shoes.
The new Petite Items at Starbucks. The Tiramisu cake pop is to-die.
Confession time: Last night was night 4 of the Women Run clinic that C and I are a part of now. We ditched. I feel guilty about it now because I know it's going to bite me in the a$$ later.
Target just sounded like a better option. :)
Thursday, March 10, 2011
Welcome if you're joining me from my original food blog, From My Teeny Tiny Kitchen. I still plan on posting recipes to that blog, you'll just see the picture here. At least that's the plan.
Also a big "Welcome" to those who may not know me.
My name is Page. I like to cook. I'm running, although not liking it too much but still putting on the shoes. My wonderful boyfriend supports me through all of my ups and downs. Our dog, Jack, loves me unconditionally...I think giving him cheese helps with that.
This blog will definitely be more personal than my other and my intent is to chronicle the journey to a healthier, teeny-tinier me. :)
brand new Page
Pre-made blog template © 2011 Danielle Moss // Graphic Design & Photography.